Travel Planning & Road Side Safety:
- Emergency kit: Carry and emergency first aid kit.
- Security: Look your car when you leave it and keep your valuables out of sight.
- Fuel: Don’t let the gas level get below one-quarter of a tank.
- Slow Down: Keep the speed within the limits.
- Buckle Up: Wearing a seat belt which doubles your chances of surviving a serious crash.
- Take Breaks: Make sure to take regular breaks in order to stay alert.
- Accident/Vehicle Breakdowns: Use nearby roadside telephone and look up towards PTZ camera to seek help.
- Information: Please do visit FWO Smart Motorways’ website, Customer Care Center and also keep looking information on VMS & electronic billboards at motorway.